- 4th-5th grade (based on the grade child will be entering this fall)
- July 12-15
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 12th
- Pick-up is at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 15th
- Camp Crestview location 1601 NE Crestview Ln, Corbett, OR 97019
- $195.00 Multi-child discount and scholarship information is available here.
- Preview day Parents and kids are invited to join us for a chance to walk around Camp Crestview and check it out. It's so close to home, why not? Camp Preview Day will be on Sunday, May 20th. Show up between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. to take a tour! Here is a map showing Camp Crestview's location.
Click here to register your child
The 2018 Jr. Camp at Camp Crestview is an all new summer camp experience for Gateway kids. It will allow kids to form great friendships with other Gateway kids in cabins staffed by Gateway counselors. Kids will have lots of fun together as well as spend time in God's Word and worship together.
Camp Crestview is right across the Columbia River in Corbett, Oregon - about a half-hour drive from home. Junior campers' cabins will be in the upper floor of Crestview Manor, a mansion built in 1917.
There will be all kinds of fun things to do at Camp Crestview including: games and team competitions, rock climbing tower, "black hole" water slide, zip line, playing in the full court gym, swimming in the heated outdoor pool, swings, tetherball, billiards, ping pong, hiking trails and boating pond.
Gateway's Student Pastor and Children's Pastor (Mathias and Lee) are working together with other local pastors to create a camp that will be tightly focused on the needs of our specific churches. We want to help the kids form relationships with kids and counselors from their respective home churches that can continue throughout the year and on into middle school and beyond.