March 10-12, 2017
Winter Camp was rescheduled due to the cancellation of camp the weekend of February 3-5th. Winter Camp is for our entire group of middle school and high school students. This year we are headed to Camp Jonah in Trout Lake, Washington. Winter Camp is a great way for students to deepen their connections with our group of leaders and students, since Winter Camp is just Gateway! It's a helpful environment for students to hear and deepen their understanding of what it means to follow Christ. There will also be plenty of team games, snow activities (if there is snow), gym activities, singing, and time with your friends.
Important Adjustments with Round 2:
- Space is currently full until we hear back from every student who was previously signed up for round 1 of camp. We will open round 2 for new comers as space allows!
- We are asking that everyone who attends round 2 consider giving a $10 donation to cover the cost of round 1. This is an optional gift.
Information for Camp:
- Cost: $85 (If space is available. Check with Pastor Mathias for more info)
- Leaving: 6:00 PM, Friday, March 10th (Check in opens at 5:30 PM. At Gateway. Please eat dinner before you arrive!)
- Returning: 3:00 PM, Sunday, March 12th. (Gateway)
- What to Bring: Bible, sleeping bag & pillow, Warm clothes for the weekend, toiletries, towel, clothes for the snow & boats/shoes for the snow, plastic bag for snow wet snow clothes, $10 for lunch on the way home Sunday, a great attitude!
- First-Time Attenders & Multi-student family discounts still apply for new registrations.
- Scholarships are available. See our Scholarship Form for more info. Remember, no one misses camp due to money!
- For pay in person, please deliver checks/cash to the church office, Wednesday Night youth group, or bring to the drop-off at camp.. Checks payable to 'Gateway Church'
- T-shirts available for $10. Scholarships are not available for T-shirts. Students who pre-order and pre-pay for shirts will have priority at pick up.
- Trouble with registration? Contact Sarah Higley for help.