February 15-18, 2019
Winter Camp is for our entire group of middle school and high school students. This year we are likely headed to Camp Jonah in Trout Lake, Washington. Winter Camp is a great way for students to deepen their connections with our group of leaders and students, since Winter Camp is just Gateway! It's a helpful environment for students to hear and deepen their understanding of what it means to follow Christ. There will also be plenty of team games, snow activities (if there is snow), gym activities, singing, and time with your friends.
- Cost: $99 (if before February 1st, $125 after)
- Bus Leaves: Friday, February 15th, 6:00 PM (Gateway Church, Doors open at 5:30 PM, eat dinner BEFORE you arrive)
- Bus Returns: Monday, February 18th, 1:30 PM (Gateway Church)
- Multi-Student Family Discount: Register one student for the full price for one of Gateway's summer camp, get $20 off each additional student.
- Fist-Timer Discount: If this is your first Gateway Camp (including summer camps), get $20 off!
- Scholarships available through Gateway. Must have completed scholarship form before applying to camp or talk with Pastor Mathias. Scholarship Form Here
- What To Bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, Bible, pen, warn clothes for the weekend, a great attitude, toiletries & a towel, snow clothes (and bag for wet clothes after the snow), money for lunch on the way home and snack shack (about $10), simple snacks (please no excessive sugar or energy drinks)
- Do Not Bring: weapons of any kind, drugs or alcohol, inappropriate reading material, energy drinks
- Cell phones: Students bring them at their own risk. Cell phones do not tend to work well at Camp Jonah. Students will be encouraged to keep their phones in their bags for the weekend and just use them for pictures. If you need to contact your student at camp, please contact the camp directly: (509) 395-2900
- Trouble with registration? Contact Sarah Higley