July 27-31, 2020
Camp Arrah Wanna
Our summer camp for Middle School Students (incoming 6th-8th grade) is a great environment for students to hear from and respond to Christ while having a great time with Gateway's youth staff and other students. We join with a number of other churches from Clark County for an exciting experience close to home. Enjoy great teaching, live music, night games, hands on initiatives, basketball, outdoor pool, zip line, river tubing, and much more. Here's all the information to get your student signed up!
- Cost: $195 (before July 6th, $225 after)
- Multi-Student Family Discount: Register one student for the full price for one of Gateway's summer camp, get $25 off each additional student.
- Scholarships available through Gateway. Must have completed scholarship form before applying to camp or talk with Pastor Mathias. Scholarship Form
- Transportation: Parents will be required to provide transportation for their student to and from Camp Arrah Wanna. The camp is about a 1 hour drive from Gateway. Carpooling is encouraged. Let us know if you need help finding a ride!
- Need Directions or Contact Information? Camp Arrah Wanna
- Arrive at Camp Arrah Wanna: Monday, July 27th, Registration begins at 4:00 PM
- Pick-up: Friday, July 31st, 10:00 AM
- What To Bring: see etmcamp.com
- Trouble with registration? Contact Sarah Higley
Register Here for ETM 2020
MIDDLE SCHOOL & JUNIOR CAMP STAFF
All Adults and High School students serving at this year's Junior Camp or Middle School Camp are required to register here and must have Pastor Mathias' approval as well as a current background check. Adults pay $75 to serve. High School students who are serving must complete the following application as well as the online registration here: High School Student Application
Camp Staff Register Here!