July 26-30, 2021
Camp Tadmor Edition
Our summer camp for Middle School Students (incoming 6th-8th grade) is a great environment for students to hear from and respond to Christ while having a great time with Gateway's youth staff and other students. We join with a number of other churches from Clark County for an exciting experience close to home. Enjoy friends, great teaching, live music, night games, hands on initiatives, basketball, swimming at the lake, and much more.
We normally have camp at Camp Arrah Wanna on Mount Hood but we are unable to hold camp there this summer because they are performing some major facility repairs. Thankfully God has provided the opportunity for us to have camp at Camp Tadmor, which is an excellent camp with even more activities available than Arrah Wanna!
Here's all the information to get your student signed up!
- Cost: $215 ($240 after July 5th)
- Multi-Student Family Discount: Register one student for the full price for one of Gateway's summer camp, get $25 off each additional student.
- Scholarships available through Gateway. Must have completed scholarship form before applying to camp or talk with Pastor Mathias. Scholarship Form
- Transportation: Parents will be required to provide transportation for their student to and from Camp Tadmor. The camp is about a 2 hour drive from Gateway. Carpooling is encouraged. Let us know if you need help finding a ride! For families that have a camper in both Junior Camp & Middle School camp, we are working on accommodations to help transport Junior Campers home so families will not need to make one extra trip.
- Need Directions or Contact Information? Camp Tadmor, (43943 McDowell Creek Dr, Lebanon, OR 97355)
- Arrive at Camp Tadmor: Monday, July 26th, Registration begins at 4:00 PM
- Pick-up: Friday, July 30th, 10:00 AM
- What To Bring: see etmcamp.com
- Trouble with registration? Contact Sarah Higley
Register Here for ETM 2021
PAY ONLINE HERE!
(Pay Gateway directly with online transfer)
What About COVID?
“At Gateway, we are committed to following the current guidelines for religious organizations & youth camps put out by the State of Oregon & the CDC the best we can during our time at camp. We will be asking students and staff members to practice social distancing, wear masks in appropriate situations, and participate within their cabin group throughout the week. For more detailed information or to discuss your child's potential experience, please feel free to contact Pastor Mathias. We would be glad to help in any way."
MIDDLE SCHOOL & JUNIOR CAMP STAFF
All Adults and High School students serving at this year's Junior Camp or Middle School Camp are required to register here and must have Pastor Mathias' approval as well as a current background check. Adults pay $75 to serve. High School students who are serving must complete the following application as well as the online registration here: High School Student Application (Due by July 5th)
Camp Staff Registers Here!
(HS students please complete the student application as well)