February 12-13, 2021
Winter Camp is for our entire group of middle school and high school students. This year due to COVID-19, we are unable to travel to Camp Jonah and stay overnight together. However, we will be gathering to enjoy many of the key parts of camp right here at Gateway. There will be team games, time with your small group, teaching, and singing all designed to help encourage students in following Christ.
- Middle School & High School students...both are welcome!
- Cost: $15
- Arrival Friday Evening: 6 PM, doors open at 5:45 PM (please eat dinner before you arrive)
- Pick-up Friday Evening: 10 PM
- Arrival Saturday Morning: 10 AM, (please eat breakfast before you arrive, bring a sack lunch, dinner will be provided)
- Pick-up Saturday Evening: 9 PM
- Please Bring: Mask, Bible, Waterbottle, Pen. Sack Lunch (on Saturday)
- T-shirt available for purchase at the price of $15
Note: We will be doing our best to generally follow the COVID guidelines for religious organizations from the State of Washington. Students & staff will be asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing throughout the event. Students who are unable to attend in person may attend parts of the weekend virtually with the help of your small group leader. Contact Pastor Mathias or Sarah Higley for more information.