February 17-20, 2023
Camp Jonah, Trout Lake, WA
Winter Camp is for our entire group of middle school and high school students. We typically head to Camp Jonah in Trout Lake, Washington. Winter Camp is a great way for students to deepen their connections with our group of leaders and students, since Winter Camp is just Gateway! It's also a helpful environment for students to hear about and deepen their understanding of what it means to follow Christ. There will also be plenty of team games, snow activities (if there is snow), gym activities, singing, and time with your friends.
- Cost: $99 ($125 if registered after February 1st)
- Arrival: Friday, February 17th, 4:30 PM (Gateway Church, Doors open at 4:00 PM). Camp begins at 4:30 PM. Dinner is provided. Buses will depart around 6 PM.
- Return: Monday, February 20th at, 1:30 PM (Gateway Church)
- Multi-Student Family Discount: Register one student for the full price for one of Gateway's summer camp, get $20 off each additional student.
- Fist-Timer Discount: If this is your first Gateway Camp (including summer camps), you get $20 off!
- Scholarships available through Gateway. Please complete the scholarship form before camp or talk with Pastor Mathias. Scholarship Form
- What To Bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, Bible, pen, warm clothes for the weekend, a great attitude, toiletries & a towel, snow clothes (and bag for wet clothes after the snow), money for lunch on the way home and snack shack (about $15), simple snacks (please no excessive sugar or energy drinks), and water bottle. T-shirts for sale at camp, $15/shirt
- Do Not Bring: Weapons of any kind, drugs or alcohol, inappropriate reading material, energy drinks
- Cell phones: Students bring them at their own risk. Cell phones do not tend to work well at Camp Jonah. Students will be encouraged to keep their phones in their bags for the weekend and just use them for pictures. If you need to contact your student at camp, please contact the camp directly: (509) 395-2900
- Trouble with registration? Contact Sarah Higley
(Credit Card or Transfer)